Terms and Conditions
Introduction and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- We are Lifestyle Fabrics Curtains and Linens (Pty) Ltd with registration number 1996/010597/07.
- This website can be accessed at http://www.lifestylefabrics.co.za/ and is owned and operated by Lifestyle Fabrics Curtains and Linens (Pty) Ltd (“Lifestyle Fabrics”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- These website terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of goods and services and the use of this website and may change occasionally without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person accessing or using this Website, including each user who registers by clicking on the “Register Now” or “Sign up” button on the Website, whichever may be applicable.
- By using this website, either as a registered user or by ordering a product from this website, the customer (“you”, “your” or “user”) agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In participating in any of the activities mentioned at 1.5 above, including the purchasing of any goods or services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are important and should be noted as they contain provisions which, within the limits of the Consumer Protection Act, may limit Lifestyle Fabrics’ risk or liability, create risk or liability for you as a consumer, may indemnify Lifestyle Fabrics and serve as an acknowledgement by you of any fact.
- Should you not understand any of the Terms and Conditions, we advise you to contact Lifestyle Fabrics to assist with further explanation.
- Call Centre refers to our customer call centre, telephone number 021 930 5170 | 021 930 5171 (South Africa), alternatively you can submit your query by completing the query form in our “contact us” section on our website.
- Customer refers to any natural or juristic person who enters into or intends entering into an electronic transaction with Lifestyle Fabrics as the user of goods or services offered by Lifestyle Fabrics.
- Goods or Products refers to all the products or services displayed for sale on Lifestyle Fabrics’ Website.
- Items refers to the product or products selected by the Consumer for purchase when placing an order on Lifestyle Fabrics’ Website.
- Order refers to the collection of items purchased by the Consumer from Lifestyle Fabrics’ Website.
- Policies refers to the various Lifestyle Fabrics policies contained in or referred to herein and on our Website, including frequently asked questions (“FAQs”) and product information, Returns and Delivery, all which may form part of these Terms and Conditions and which may be updated occasionally.
- Website refers to Lifestyle Fabrics’ online store, which can be accessed at http://www.lifestylefabrics.co.za/ .
- Working days refers to Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00 (Closed Fridays: 12:00 - 14:00) and Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 08:30 - 15:00 and 09:00 - 14:00 respectively, excluding statutory public holidays in the Republic of South Africa.
Use of the Website
- Only persons 18 years or older may make a purchase on this website.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instruments to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised company representative.
- You agree to use the Lifestyle Fabrics Website for lawful purposes only and you may not use the website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech, constitutes a political statement or is otherwise unlawful.
- The contents of this Website, including any information, software, icons, text, graphics, layouts, images, sound clips, trade names, logos and trademarks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law, and are owned by or licensed to Lifestyle Fabrics.
- Upon registering on the Website, you will be required to provide certain access details, including a username and password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and the security of your username and password for access to the Website and you accept full liability for all activities that occur on or involve the Website under your username.
- You may not impersonate another user or any third party, nor may you provide false information to gain access to the website.
- You warrant your identity and that you can prove your identity should we require you to do so.
- Lifestyle Fabrics Curtains and Linens (Pty) Ltd have partnered with PayFast, a leading online payment processor, to ensure that your shopping experience is secure and effortless.
- PayFast is PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant and has a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
- Furthermore, PayFast use Extended Validation SSL with 2048-bit encryption, which is the highest level of encryption available, in addition to 3D secure, two-factor authentication, GEO IP tracking, validation checks, BIN/IIN validation and web application firewall to ensure that your online payment is as secure as possible.